Monday, April 1, 2013

Started this at the beginning of April,

Guess I just call it an early start on next year.


(Haiku)

Why April fools day ???

 Most fools can be duped daily,

 Don't be a fool, love.


 ( Elfje)

 April
 Fools Day
 Just once yearly ???
 Don't be a fool,
 Love.


 (Poem)

 What a challenge,

 to be a poet daily

 for the entire month of April,

 knowing that in my sixty-nine years

 I have never rhymed ever.


Today, I begin,

 should I be silly,

 should I be serious,

 maybe I'll just be me

 and wish to rhyme victoriously.


i could borrow from e.e.,

 possibly Longfellow or Poe,

 but form and function I do not know

 maybe I'll just fake it

 in hopes that I can make it.

.

 Love,hugs and prayers...ME and the Boss

 .

 .

 .

 .

 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment