Monday, January 6, 2014

Among the Wood Hyacinth


From Pittsburgh Pa., where it is too cold to think on this January 6th, 2014,
chriscondello reaches back to last spring to re-blog a spring poem...


Laying among the wood hyacinth…
 Scattered among the leaves…
 Enjoying the scattered rain showers…
 Blown in the lilac breeze…

 Cherry blossoms fall like snowfall…
 And apple blossoms drop in the rain…
 While sitting in the sunshine…
 My metaphysical gain…

 Steady rain will soon arrive…
 To conquer the tulip petals…
 Dandelion floaters flutter and fly…
 But soon they’ll gently settle…

 In the back of my mind…
 The rules break and bend…
 Plan for the springtime…
 The season never ends…

 The seasons all about beginnings…
 Breaking new ground…
 In the city I am lost…
 In the garden I am found…

 And the forest is my heaven…
 My temple of praise…
 A place to write poems…
 A place to smoke haze…

 And drink my cup of coffee…
 With my birds and bees…
 The only time that I feel right…
 Is hanging with the trees… .

.

 plant petunias and question everything – chriscondello

 .

 ME and the Boss

 .

 .

 .

 .

 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment