Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Year, New Directions

One month into 2011,
what question(s) are you living?
Are there any prompts / questions
that arose during #reverb10
that are still resonating in your life?
Are you living new questions?



Let go,

Let God..

So far in 2011,
no new questions
for the long haul,
I have reached an age
where the here and now
is the most important thought
that can cross my mind.

Today's only thought or question that may involve the future is:

What choices am I making now that may influence tomorrow,
and hopefully I will make the choice, no matter how hard it is,
that will be the best for all;  me, my family, my friends, God
and God's world.

Today, live in today, plan for a happy future, pray for guidance,
and ask to receive the strength and courage to live life on God's terms.

Today, the question I am living is:

How can I be of maximum service to self, others and my Higher Power.

One day at a time...

Happiness Is,   http://meandtheboss-2010.blogspot.com/

Love Is,     https://meandtheboss2011.wordpress.com/

Michael_e

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post. Such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete