Friday, April 25, 2014

Composing Me

.

.

Composition in Scraps – Composing Me

.

from the blogger ...chris condello

.
      
EarthDay
“Composition in Scraps” – Whitney Avenue – Wilkinsburg, PA – As the name implies… Scraps from a day at work… It was either this or the garbage can… Almost a self-portrait in a way…

.

Put me in a group of people… And I crumble…
I stutter… Shake… And ultimately stumble…
Nature is my saving grace… My constant drive…
Put me in the forest and watch me come alive…

Know where I’m going… I’m just not sure how to start…
Looking for my salvation in the form of natural art…
Stop for a moment below a twisted mulberry tree…
Every part of which can heal… From root to canopy…

Shattered glass outlines brick like shiny gemstones…
Naked trees against the sky resemble broken bones…
Moments in time always shape our inner perception…
Shadows in our lives lead to shadows in our reception…

Towering grey clouds rise from the distant horizon…
Thunder rumbles as the afternoon humidity rises…
Towering Maple trees sway as the steady breeze blows…
As this moment progresses my tattered spirit grows…

Right here… Right now… I am among the poorest…
The most I have to offer is some pictures of the forest…
Sitting here watching the sun rise over rotten homes…
Sitting here watching the sunrise… While my soul roams…

I never know where my mind will take me…
I never know what I will find…
But as long as I slow down and pay attention to the world around me…
I always find something beautiful…
I always find something grand…

Someday… I will find you…

plant petunias and question everything – chriscondello

.

.
http://chriscondello.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/composition-in-scraps-composing-me/
.

ME and the Boss

.

.

.

.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment