Monday, April 7, 2014

Snow


. Posted on the Vernal Equinox
- 3/20/2014 at 12:57 PM EST

.

.

.

Snow is falling on my dreams of spring…
Falling on the tips of my green tulips…
Falling on daffodils and hyacinth breeze…
Hiding under the leaves from the naked trees…

Spring is right around this next corner…
The fresh scent is rising through the air…
Like my bulbs growing under the leaves…
In the blue sky and under brown trees…

Right outside my broken window…
Frozen tears fall from the winter sky…
Spring will soon flow from the melting snow…
Slowly flowing to the seeds I sow…

Spring winds right outside my old door…
Whistling past my open window…
Blowing away the grey winter leaves….
Making way for the mighty trees…

Making way for my gardens in green…
Making way for you and me…
To turn this landscape of brown and grey…
Into a magnificent flower-filled display…

,

plant petunias and question everything

.

– chriscondello . .

.

.

ME and the Boss

.
http://chriscondello.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/breaking-through-outside-my-window/
.

.
ME and the Boss.com
.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment