Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Action

Number  9 in The Daily challenge from #reverb10, December 13, 2010


Prompt: Action.
When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas.
It's about making ideas happen.
What's your next step?

Reach out for help.

Keep praying..

Do the footwork.

Have faith,

be kind,

be loving,

be patient,

be tolerant,

be the person God wants me (you) to be.

I aspire to be a puiblished author.

I am an accomplished writer, having written and posted
every day for the past two years.

What actions I need to take are the ones I believe I am
currently doing, keep asking people to read what I write,
ask everyone to please give me feedback, and mention
that I would like to get these words compiled into a book that can
reach many people and possibly inspire them to be a better person.

If I could make a buck three eighty along the way by selling a book
or two, my wife would be greatly appreciative.

I am not adverse to becoming a ghost writer, just need to find a client.

2011, I am still waiting for my Higher Power to give me some inspiration
so that I might have a new format, a new theme, or if the idea does not
come, just do what I have always done and keep asking for directions.

Happiness is writing, because my writing inspires me...

Michael_e

No comments:

Post a Comment