Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Name.

Number 19
in
The Daily Challenge
from #reverb10,

December 23, 2010





Prompt: New name.
Let's meet again, for the first time.
If you could introduce yourself to
strangers by another name
for just one day,
what would it be and why?



"What's in a name?
That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

~ William Shakespeare


People do not remember names, they remember personalities.

Should I be fortunate enough to be reintroduced to a stranger
I would hope that my bubbly, energetic, happy, and positive
personality would be the same bundle of joy they met
the first time around.

I do not need a name, I just need to be me.

Call me anything you like, just don't call me late for lunch,
dinner, breakfast, trea, or cake, just call me something nice.

Better yet, if you want to call me anything,  just call me a friend.

Happiness is having a personality no one wants to forget.

Michael_e

No comments:

Post a Comment