Monday, December 6, 2010

Make


Number 2 in The Daily challenge from #reverb10

Make.
What was the last thing you made?
What materials did you use?
Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
(Author: Gretchen Rubin)

I made a mess.

I made some people mad.

(Actually, I just upset their routine, they were already  insane.)

I made a few changes in God's world.

Most importantly, although it took almost

60 years, I learned to make myself happy,

the messes and the others will just have to

find their own balance in life.

The last thing I physically made was a Christmas decoration for the front door, using empty boxes,
covered only on the front and sides to conserve paper, a ribbon, not just for looks but to tie the
decoration to the chair to keep it from blowing away, added a tree, a wreath made by the Boss,
the cat is optional, and the spirit shines at night when we turn on the spot light.

Happiness is sharing the spirit.

Happiness is helpingsomeone help themselves.

http://meandtheboss-2010.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment