Sunday, December 19, 2010

Try

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Try

Number 14in
The Daily challenge from
#reverb10,
December 18, 2010 


Prompt: Try.

What do you want to try next year?
Is there something you wanted to try in 2010?
What happened when you did / didn't go for it?




What I need to really try hard to do is to remember what day it is.

I missed this prompt yesterday, had the time, just lost the mind,

so I get to pontificate twice today and hopefully make sense once.

There was a time when I would say that I'll try anything once, thankfully

I gave up that thought many years ago and now I'll only try anything that

will promise me a significat return on feeling good.

Being kind is a good thing to try.

Sharing unconditional love is a good thing to try.

Patience and tolerance do not need a try, they require an I Do.

God will give you the chance, today, try to do your best to make the right choice.

Today, try to be the person God wants you to be.

Hugs and Love

Michael_e

http://asadrunkseesit.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-am-what-i-am.html

http://meandtheboss-2010.blogspot.com/

Just a coincidence that my blog yesterday was TRY...

No comments:

Post a Comment