Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Community

Number 3 in The Daily challenge from #reverb10

December 7 – Prompt: Community.

Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010?

What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

(Author: Cali Harris)


Keeping is simple: online; Facebook is still there, Twitter died, and many blogs came and went.

Otherwise, my wife drug me off to a church. A small non-denominational community of addictive
(sick) personalities who are desperately seeking to fit in somewhere.

I did spend some time online this year following some well know religious/philsophical people,
only to learn nothing that I had not already learned and that the most important thing for these
self appointed gurus was not the message but the marketing, i.e./ ego and money.

My community continues to be me and my Higher Power, whom I call God.

I have discovered a philosophy that keeps me motivated, share the love.

For next year I will continue to wait and  have the community  seek me out.
If thay want what I have, if they want to hear my experience, strength and hope,
I will gladly share as I have done so in my daily blogs for the past two years.


http://meandtheboss-2010.blogspot.com/

http://asadrunkseesit.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment