Sunday, December 12, 2010

Body integration.

Number 8 in The Daily challenge
from #reverb10,
December 12, 2010


Prompt: Body integration.
This year, when did you feel the most
integrated with your body?
Did you have a moment where there
wasn't mind and body, but simply
a cohesive YOU, alive and present?





Body, mind and soul, a morning meditation starts with a Thank You, God,
for giving me today and ends with, " where am I and where do You want me to go?".

My cohesive me can and is usually sent slightly off center as life closes in around me.
The honey do list of the significant other, the request of friends who are reaching out for help
and the occasional requirements of being a  responsible citizen will be cause to wander.

The demands of the significant other are usually nothing more than doing what is best
to make our lives together more enjoyable, body, mind and soul.
The friends are friends because there are no expectations and no demands because
by helping each other, we help God's world grow in love, body, mind and soul.
God teaches me kindness, love, patience and tolerance as I stand in line to register the auto,
as I stand in line at the store, as I do the many semi-social duties of being a responsible citizen,
body, mind and soul.

Every day is a good day, it is just that some are better than others, and when I end my day
with a Thank You God, I can put my body, mind and soul to rest peacefully.

Happiness is being  as one with God,  in a cohesive body, mind and soul.

Michael_e

No comments:

Post a Comment