Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Defining Moment.

Number 25

in

The Daily Challenge

from #reverb10,

December 29, 2010




Prompt: Defining moment.

Describe a defining moment
or series of events
that has affected your life this year.



What, me worry ??

God said I must have done His will pretty good this year
because there were no defining Big Bang, Bright Light moments,
only subtle AHA realizations that affected my life this year,

This past year I hung out with the winners; nice, kind, loving people
that make life enjoyable and although a few have passed on
the acssociations I kept over the past year affected me
by keeping me happy.

I did not go to any places this past year that would provide
me with a defining moment. I did, however, make it a point to go
to the places that provided entertainment and motivation of a
positive nature. Nice movies, art shows, concerts, museums and
beautiful sunsets (and an eclipse) affected me
by making me joyous.

The most important things that affected my life over the past
year were the things I let go of. The older I get the more I realize
how little I need. If you did not look at it or miss it for the past
few years, sell it, give it away, one closet and a one car garage
are more than  anyone needs. Letting go and letting God provide
me with what I need, not with what I think I want, has affected me
by allowing me to be free.

Today; people, places and things, happy, joyous and free,
I seek out the best so that I may share the affect.

Love is the defining moment when you let life affect your soul.

ME and the Boss





..

No comments:

Post a Comment